PHOTOGRAPHER for National Museums Scotland
Posted 25-11-2010, offered
National Museums Scotland is one of the UK’s leading museums services.A major redevelopment and modernisation programme is currently being implemented across our organisation, including a £46 million redevelopment of the Royal Museum building. This investment will create new displays, enhance learning and public facilities and provide high quality visitor experiences.
This is a temporary, full time appointment for a period of 9 months. You will support the Photography team to achieve objectives relating to the Royal Museum Project and Online Collections, by providing digital photography, primarily of collections.
* professional qualification in Photography at HND or degree level
* good knowledge of photographic, digital imaging techniques, studio flash lighting
* familiar with imaging software (Photoshop; both PC & Mac); scanners and related software
* relevant professional experience
* use of digital imaging technology
* experience of working in both museum and commercial photography environments is desirable
Details of this post and of all our vacancies can be viewed on www.nms.ac.uk.
For further information and an application pack, please visit www.nms.ac.uk, telephone 0131 247 4094 (answerphone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating reference NMS10/105. Closing date for completed applications is Friday 10 December 2010. The selection event will be held on Friday 14 January 2011.