Photography Coordinator for AMC
Posted Jan 22nd, 2016, offered
AMC’s Photography Coordinator will oversee both existing and newly commissioned Photo Still Assets (Digital Images). Qualified candidates must be passionate about Photography and excited to work on AMC scripted and unscripted programming. Candidates must be savvy with a keen eye for photography, be extremely detail oriented, possess a wide understanding of digital technology and skilled in Asset Management. AMC’s Photo Department produces, edits, and manages photo still assets for the AMC Brand. Projects include Key art, Gallery photography, Episodic Production Stills, Events, and more.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain and manage the network's internal DAM database and archiving system.
2. Adhere to and maintain digital naming conventions, file management, metadata, and quality control.
3. Includes but not limited to transferring, renaming, attaching metadata, adjusting, backing up & uploading to our DAM Database, and archiving our digital photography.
4. Update AMC press website. Upload pre-air and post-air images per show confirming they are ‘live’ on the site with metadata attached
5. Receive digital assets directly from photographers and manage the assets throughout all aspects of the project with the Director.
6. Work closely with the Director on all projects.
7. Provide ideas on how to improve the photo asset organization & workflow while working closely with the Director.
8. Keep Director up-to-date and assisting with research of photo assets. 9. Provide photo asset support for all departments requesting assistance.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Photography or related field
2 - 3 years of experience in DAM & Photo Editing field preferred
-Brand & Entertainment experience preferred
-Strong team player
-Ability to handle high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments, maintain composure and existing image standards, and manage competing priorities.
-Must possess solid organization, meeting management, effective time management, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Must be hardworking, dedicated, and passionate about photography.
-Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop & Bridge
-Strong knowledge in Digital File Specs & sizes, formats as well Non-Digital Photo assets (Negatives, Slides, Transparencies)
For more inforamtion and to apply please follow the link bit.ly/1PmIfra