Polyvalent Graphic Designer at Orchid Creation
Posted May 13th, 2016, offered
We are looking for a talented, motivated and polyvalent designer with strong detail sensibility. The right candidate brings a fresh and meticulous perspective and has the ability to understand and transform digital content.
You understand that great design can amplify the meaning of a message and its utility.
- Responsible for project format, artwork, typography, layout, size and job completion
- Works on PowerPoint presentations
- Understands different types of contents and find the better way to present it
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Competent in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office package, with a focus on PowerPoint
- PC user is preferable
- High skills in data visualization
- Ability of content interpretation
- Motion would be a great plus
- Motivate to learn and adapt to a fast-pace environment
Orchid Creation offer a dynamic and diversified work environment with growth opportunities.