Production Artist/Graphic Designe
Posted 26-11-2015, offered
Currently, we have an immediate opening for a Print Production Artist/Graphic Designer. As a Production Artist at Bolds Creative, you'll convert design files to print ready mechanicals (for things like wallpapers, neon signs and light boxes) with our store design team. If you think dimensionally, love production work, and are a little crazy when it comes to the details … come join our superhero roster!
• Work directly with the designers & vendors to create print ready mechs across a variety of media
• Create, flight-check and release production files
• Ensure mechanical files adhere to the brand or vendor specifications
• Troubleshoot technical problems as arise
• 3+ Years industry experience as a Production Artist
• Highly organized
• Strong production skills
• Extensive pre-press, mechanical building and printing knowledge
• Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
• Able to juggle multiple projects
• Meticulous with design details
• Working knowledge of CAD tools in Adobe Illustrator is a huge plus
No you can't work from home, this is an on-site, full-time position. But we won't giggle at you if you want to wear a cape and bunny slippers when you work. And sorry, but rules are rules, so you must have a valid US work visa.
If interested, please send our leader, Nick Fury, your resume with a link to your online portfolio. No need for a cover letter, it won't get read. Bonus points for anyone that actually read the full description and applies as requested. Bonus, bonus points for adding "Avengers Assemble" to your headline!
For more information and to apply please follow the link bit.ly/Bolds_Creative_jobs