Posted 4-03-2014, wanted
This entry level, full-time role is dedicated to our offsite, Multimedia services team located in Titusville, NJ. The team supports the Sales and Marketing divisions of a large pharma company, and will involve work on global brands. While primarily located in Titusville, NJ, occasional travel between campuses is expected.
The Production Coordinator supports a small Video Production and Motion Graphics team by successfully trafficking projects, executing administrative and motion graphics production tasks, while also coordinating team engagement in a fast paced production environment to ensure that all projects produced are delivered on time, to the required specifications.
The ideal candidate is a proactive and organized facilitator who deftly navigates the day-to-day challenges of a fast paced production schedule to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
A background in video production and motion graphics will ensure success in this role.
Must have for all applicants:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in relevant business area such as Video and Multimedia Communications
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite suite and all supporting design programs.
• Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Premiere, After Effects and/or Avid
• At least 1 year experience overseeing various video/motion graphics projects in a fast paced production environment, which requires occasional overtime
• Mac and PC friendly
• Client centered and solutions focused
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills such as verbal/written communication, time management, scheduling, attention to detail, and follow up
This is a entry level, full-time position located out of our client's Titusville, NJ location. We offer an annual salary range of $30-40k, commensurate with relevant work experience. We also offer a competitive benefits package. Applicants are asked to email their resume, salary requirements and any work samples.