Programmer/Analyst - IT Application for Universal Studios
Posted 6-04-2011, offered
Universal Studios is looking for a person who will develop, implements, and supports custom programmed automated business solutions. Responsibilities include working closely with senior programmer/analysts and users to help assess business problems to determine and implement information technology solutions.
* Performs analysis, design, development (coding) and implementation software solutions. The development activities will span all phases of a project from conceptual design through implementation and on going after the implementation support, while applying business knowledge when designing and programming business applications.
* Collaborates with internal company customers, users, staff members, and I.T. colleagues to define detailed customer requirements and system interfaces, while assessing available technologies to develop and present solutions information technology solutions.
* Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
* High school degree or GED required. Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university preferred in Business Administration or Computer Science.
* 3-5 Years: experience developing custom software within one of the following areas AS/400, Client/Server computing, Windows, Windows NT, SUN, Oracle, and SQL Server required. Prior documentation experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficient experience with SQL Server required
* Previous theme park experience preferred
* Experience with .NET/C# preferred
* Point of Sale application experience preferred
* Knowledge of product configuration preferred
Please find the link to apply: