Representative, International Sales Communication for Universal Studios
Posted 6-04-2011, offered
Universal Studio is looking for a person who will be responsible for managing all marketing and sales communication activities for Latin American team through all stakeholders. Develops and executes marketing plans for sales communication tools for the Latin American sales team.
* Manages projects and creative briefs for the Latin America channel to ensure marketing initiatives are successfully implemented;
* Leads creative development and feedback of all primary collateral pieces, including development of project briefs, managing the production through all stakeholders; driving consensus decisions and approvals by all. This includes the International brochures (Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, English Asia Pacific), Destination Guides (Portuguese, Spanish, French Canadian, English Asia Pacific) and Vacations Guides (Portuguese, Spanish, English Asia Pacific)
* Manages translation provided for all collateral pieces through Advertising and third party translation company
* Develops and implements communication strategy, including layout, content and graphics on travel agent websites. Oversees the development of splash pages for various programs. Collaborates with stakeholders to optimize campaign performance; negotiates with partners to optimize collateral placement on websites
* Contributes to and Implements overriding strategy for the marketing messages and collateral ordering for all special events or attractions openings through the Latin American team.
* Develops & implements travel agent communications, liaising with UPRV and Latin America teams
* Conducts and leads project team for ongoing competitive research and makes recommendations for product offers and plans.
* Contributes to the development of strategy to integrate & streamline International Advertising projects through TIS SC&PD
* Prepares the monthly OFT report from the internal teams (In-Market, DU, UPRV, Latin America, European Receptive) to be presented to the OFT Alliance.
* Creates weekly marketing and product updates of the UniversalTravelAgents.com site
* Responsible for integrating & modifying the image library for Latin America & Canadian wholesale.
* Oversees & directs activities of Coordinator to ensure all marketing activities for Online Partners, Canadian wholesale, and Latin America wholesale are in order on the Access database and developed policies and procedures are being followed.
* Manages the input of all Latin American Advertising projects into an Access database. Ensures team members are trained on how to utilize the database in order that information is entered correctly.
* Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in marketing, advertising, hospitality or business required.
* 1-3 Years experience in marketing, marketing product development or project management required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience with Latin American markets regarding advertising and marketing initiatives preferred.
Please find the link to apply: