Restaurant Manager – Parks (Full/Quick Service) for Universal Studios
Posted 6-04-2011, offered
The right candidate will be:
* Accountable for all facets of service, production, quality, and controls and ensures policies and procedures of the tour and food service departments are followed. Remains accountable for all sales and operating transactions in compliance with policies/procedures.
* Prepares service and production staff schedules in accordance with forecasted business volume.
* Plans for and ensures that all service personnel, facilities, and materials are in complete readiness for operation.
* Alters production and employee needs with varying daily business volume and monitors all direct operating expenses for the area of responsibility.
* Enforces established safety practices and ensures that all productivity and quality standards are maintained.
* Maintains food and supplies par stocks; completes requisition forms accordingly and completes physical inventories.
* Conducts meeting with staff at regular intervals, completes all required forms and paperwork.
* Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school degree or GED with some college education in food service required. Bachelor’s degree preferred from a four year college or university, preferably in hospitality.
* Three to five years previous restaurant experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge of financial and labor costs a must.
* Must be able to run a shift without any supervision
* Candidates with a passion for the Food and Beverage industry highly preferred.
Please find the link to apply: