Sales Manager – Latin America, Mexico and Spain for Universal Studios
Posted 6-04-2011, offered
The right candidate will deliver revenue and EBITDA to the company by selling products and services to specific markets.
• Leads sales team to financial goals by coaching and managing towards financial success and professional development.
• Solicits targeted customers within assigned territory for International leisure business via site inspections, sales calls, attending tradeshows, hosting functions, liaising with assigned account/contacts to achieve revenue and EBIDTA targets.
• Performs sales planning, tracking and reporting to include client/inventory system (Delphi), managing applicable portion of departmental budget and managing sales spend toward acceptable return on investment.
• Communicates with internal partners, clients and teams needed for support, tools and services.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Communications, Sales or Marketing required.
Please find the link to apply: