Senior Apparel Graphic Designer
Posted 6-08-2014, wanted
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works directly with the company owner to execute the overall vision of the company and applies that to graphic direction.
- Works with freelance graphic artists and in house graphic artists to achieve overall product design and strategy.
- Communicates directly with Production department and General Manager to ensure quality product and budgetary control.
- Prepares and enforces time and action calendar (TNA) for design department to follow.
- Provides good direction and clearly articulates design direction to freelancers and team.
- Actively researches market for concept idea, inspiration and techniques. Creates seasonal mood boards based on research.
- Actively participates in developing our graphics for lines, from conception to finish product.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of current and historical business to give direction for design and execute desired vision.
- Participates and provides comments on inline print graphic meetings.
- Utilizes skills in Illustrator and Photoshop to create graphics and help team when needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in graphic design as it relates to apparel.
- Ability to read trends and easily adapt to cultures.
- Thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to time manage.
- Portfolio should include multiple examples of female and male apparel graphics, textile graphics and any other relevant artwork.
To learn more about Glamour Kills Clothing, please visit: www.glamourkills.com. To submit your resume and portfolio please email email@example.com.