Senior Digital Designer at New Republique
Posted May 2nd, 2016, offered
"We are seeking someone highly skilled in digital and integrated design. Join our dynamic team to drive work for our clients which range from household names to start ups. You will be responsible for end-to-end design of projects including concept UX design, Interaction design, prototyping, concept art, visual design, brand and finished art of award winning work."
You will need the ability to translate strategy into concept design through the line including digital, print, video etc.
Fantastic offices in Darlinghurst.
This role requires:
• Minimum 5 years of digital (including some UX/UI would be an advantage)
• Experience with concepting
• Experience with UI design across multiple devices
• Experience with video and animation an advantage
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude and great interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your resume with a link to your portfolio.
**Applicants must be located in Sydney and have a visa to work in Sydney**