Senior Digital Imaging Artist/Retoucher at MullenLowe
Posted 14-04-2016, offered
Candidates must have the following credentials:
- Highly technical, high-end finished photo retouching/photo illustration skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and other programs in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An artistic eye, keen color awareness and conceptual design skills.
- Creative problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work late/weekends when workloads require.
- Must have experience with the production process, and color management.
- Must be comfortable working creatively with precise direction while under tight deadlines.
- A team player, with strong technical and organizational skills and should be able to clearly communicate with other team members, including senior management, with ability to raise questions in a timely fashion, as needed.
- This is a job opportunity for professional Digital Imaging Artists ONLY.
- Please provide 2-3 final images that you have retouched as well as examples that you have composited in Photoshop, or link to online portfolio. Please provide link to Photography portfolio as well, if available.
- Portfolio review and retouching test will be conducted for qualifying applicants.
- College degree preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.