Senior Representative, Employee Relations for Univeral Studios
Posted 6-04-2011, offered
Universal Studios is looking for a person who will be
responsible for human resources activities related to reporting, communication, analysis placement and training in field HR representation.
• Consults with managers and supervisors regarding employee discipline and performance issues. Approves terminations and other forms of discipline. Insures that corrective employee coaching and counseling are handled in a fair and consistent manner.
• Provides support to team members by interacting and communicating with guests and employees in the parks, visiting break rooms and Lead offices in order to promote positive relations and seek out potential issues.
• Reviews and approves Performance Reviews, Employee Counseling, Performance plans. Insures that any written communication directed to employees is not only legal, but also in line with Universal Orlando’s values and follows the progressive discipline policy.
• Monitors special project initiatives and follows-up as needed. This includes, but not limited to: Wardrobe Home Care program, Open Door Plus employee Appeals, attending Town Hall and ESAT meetings, HR Roundtable presentations, Peer Review preparation, Position Management reviews, and work authorization expiration notifications, No Pay Report follow-up, Average Hours report, job descriptions, promotion announcements, and Staffing assistance for job fairs, Red Shirt Bussing programs, and XTRAS initiatives.
• Attends a variety of special project, operational and HR staff meetings.
• Provides advice and consultation for front-line hourly employees regarding benefits, payroll questions, policy interpretations, and EAP issues. Provides direction for internal transfer and career path direction including on-boarding plans, Intern programs, seasonal supervisor offers, and related follow-up paperwork.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
# Bachelor\\\\\\\'s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Human Resources, Communication, or Psychology required.
# 3-5 years experience working in a large-scale fast paced HR environment required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please find the link to apply: