Studio 44 - Photographer/Videographer
Posted 22-09-2015, offered
Pay / Salary : Annual Salary
Experience Required: 5+ Years
Responsible for shooting video footage and photography and managing all technical tasks related to production and post-production. The ideal candidate has the ability to manage multiple projects, explore and conceptualize design options and provide solutions to fulfill client needs. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of Producers, Editors, Operations and internal and external clients in a high volume and fast-paced production environment. Qualified candidates will be technical, creative, flexible and capable of playing well with others.
Photography: Completes studio and field photography, including products, portraits, marketing and promotional materials and Food.
Videography: Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for in-house and external shoots.
Summary of Requirements:
• Must be a self-starter and able to produce content under tight deadlines
• Superior eye for lighting, value, color, and details
• Self-motivation, excellent communications skills, and the ability to work within a team
• Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
• Strong communication skills and organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Strong graphic design software skills: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat,
• Possess a strong sense of lighting and composition
• Photograph a variety of products and subjects with various lighting, backgrounds, and layouts
• Create and develop ideas for editorial and lifestyle imagery
• Work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
• Complete photo retouching and digital manipulation
• Using post-production software to creatively edit footage and graphics. Acts as media editor to produce professional level video products.
• At least 5 years’ experience with product photography, lighting techniques, and digital camera equipment
• Excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of color and style
• Strong studio product photography experience
• High energy, positive attitude, ability to develop and communicate ideas
• Possess an understanding of color conversion, correction and photo manipulation
• Editing Experience a plus
• Comprehensive understanding of digital camera equipment, as well as studio lighting for both still photography and video.
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Capture One, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier and other associated video editing software
• Good communication skills, oral and written
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive wages based on experience.
How to Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and creative portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org