VFX/Motion Graphic Artist at Pretty Simple
Posted Jun 27th, 2016, offered
Pretty Simple is looking for a VFX/Motion Graphic Artist to work on a popular and new titles in our Paris HQ office."
• Work closely with game designers, engineers, and Art Leads to create great game moments through AAA quality VFX/motion graphics.
• Conceptualize, model, texture, light and animate VFX/motion graphics assets to art & design specifications.
• Work closely with engineers and leads to establish, maintain and troubleshoot vfx/motion graphics pipelines
• Use visual editing & engine tools to create, place, and trigger effects
• Demonstrable technical skills working with VFX/motion graphics pipelines for real-time 3D game engines
• Understanding of color, shading, timing and lighting techniques
• Meticulous, organized approach to creating technically efficient and visually compelling VFX/motion graphics assets
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, digital or graphic art or related field
• 3+ years’ experience in video games production, visual effects, animation production
• Creating VFX with Unity for mobile platforms, a plus
• Ability to write and apply shader networks, a plus
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter!