VFX/Motion Graphics Artist for Pretty Simple
Posted 26-02-2016, offered
Pretty Simple is a leading European social gaming company, developing internationally successful games for social and mobile platforms.
Based in Paris, our team of talented gaming professionals have published one of the bestselling and highest rated titles in the industry: Criminal Case. Due to virality, it has been played by 250 million people and maintains 10 million daily players across the globe!
But we're not just invested in games; we're also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment causal, inviting and inspiring.
Who says building a career can't be fun!?
If you're looking for an opportunity to express and explore your passion for games, read on!
Pretty Simple is looking for a VFX/Motion Graphics Artist to work on a popular and new titles in our Paris HQ office.
• Work closely with game designers, engineers, and Art Leads to create great game moments through AAA quality VFX/motion graphics.
• Conceptualize, model, texture, light and animate VFX/motion graphics assets to art & design specifications.
• Work closely with engineers and leads to establish, maintain and troubleshoot vfx/motion graphics pipelines
• Use visual editing & engine tools to create, place, and trigger effects
Desired Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable technical skills working with VFX/motion graphics pipelines for real-time 3D game engines
• Understanding of color, shading, timing and lighting techniques
• Meticulous, organized approach to creating technically efficient and visually compelling VFX/motion graphics assets
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, digital or graphic art or related field
• 3+ years’ experience in video games production, visual effects, animation production
• Creating VFX with Unity for mobile platforms, a plus
• Ability to write and apply shader networks, a plus