Posted 20-02-2012, offered
Creative Liquid Productions
Please do not call, visit or contact employer directly.
Post Production : Editing
Pay / Salary
Annual Salary : $33,000.00 - $36,000.00
Posting Date: February 14, 2012
Job Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Job Type: Full Time
Creative Liquid Productions is seeking a creative and motivated video Editor to join our team. The perfect candidate will have experience with Final Cut Pro 7 and preferably Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premier.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Post-production experience, with a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1-2 years editing in Final Cut Pro.
• Be knowledgeable in video web delivery formats and compression techniques.
• Have a proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
• Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in the field and assist production crews. This may include being part of multi-camera crews, assisting with field editing, audio, etc.
• Experience and a working knowledge of Motion, After Effects and Photoshop
• Familiarity with HD and SD video formats and codecs
• Familiarity with Panasonic P2 workflow including both DVCPRO HD and AVC-Intra codecs
• Ability to do basic color correction and audio editing of videos
• Familiarity with Red Giant ‘s Magic Bullet, Trapcode and Effects suites is a plus
• Good time management skills and is punctual
Creative Liquid is a full-service production company serving corporate, commercial, non-profit and government clients. Many of our projects include editing interviews, b-roll, and short form videos. Experience with this type of video is a plus. We are looking for an editor who can grow into the position and advance within the company. The ideal candidate will be energetic, flexible and good at working in a collaborative environment.
Compensation: DOE, however this is an entry level editor position.
Creative Liquid offers a full-range of competitive benefits including paid vacation, sick time, medical, dental and vision coverage. We have a history of profit-sharing bonuses and a retirement plan is expected to be offered to all full-time employees sometime in Spring 2012.
Fill out an application at: creativeliquid.com/about/careers
You MUST have a reel to be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS
Creative Liquid Productions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer