Posted 9-03-2012, offered
Please do not call, visit or contact employer directly.
Pay / Salary
Annual Salary : $21,000.00 - $26,000.00
CVWmedia, Inc. of Norman, Oklahoma, is now accepting applications and résumés for an entry-level Video Editor/Animator. This is a full-time, in-house position with salary and benefits, and room for advancement.
Video editing, audio production, green screen footage prep work, basic Photoshop work, basic After Effects work, rendering/transcoding, and more.
• Knowledge/experience with Adobe applications—primarily Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects, and Photoshop. Final Cut editors will be considered but expected to have learned Premiere Pro prior to final interview process.
• Good sense of edit timing, sequencing, and ability to edit to music
• Audio processing abilities, including compression, noise removal, mixing, etc.
• Must have an eye for quality control, including correct vs. incorrect aspect ratios, flash frames, jump cuts, render glitches, video compression/quality, etc.
• Basic motion graphics abilities using After Effects
• Basic level Photoshop abilities
• Organized and efficient, with ability to adhere to established workflow practices
• Creative and professional
• Reliable, consistent, punctual
• Must be able to work well within a team and take direction while working independently
Immediate, but the start date is negotiable.
About CVWmedia, Inc.
We are a media content creation company with a focus on producing innovative work and fostering long-term relationships with our clients. We produce high-quality work and place emphasis on collaboration and communication in a healthy team environment.
Our primary services are video postproduction and motion graphics design, and we also offer 3-D modeling and animation, print design and audio production.
For sample work, please see:
How to Apply
To begin the application process, send your résumé with cover letter, salary requirements, and relevant sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org.