Video Producer at Daily Mail Australia
Posted 30-05-2016, offered
The successful candidates will be editing video content and coordinating video coverage with the Sydney-based editorial team.
• 1-3 years' experience in sourcing video content for a digital media organisation, preferably within a fast-paced 24 hours news environment
• Ability to work within a busy team with the focus on sourcing and packaging video content to the highest standard
• Daily contribution to news conference and video lists
• Strong background in news and showbusiness video is desirable
• Good technical knowledge of most major video editing software and publishing systems
• Understanding of legal covenants and editorial guidelines in Australia and globally
The right candidates will have the experience and confidence to take the editorial and technical strengths of the MailOnline video output to the next level.
In addition to a competitive salary package, staff benefits such as healthcare are also included.
MailOnline is the world's largest English-language newspaper website with 238 million monthly unique visitors globally.
Prospective candidates should send their CV and cover letter with “Daily Mail Australia Video Producer” in the subject line.
Note: Only successful candidates chosen for the interview stage will be contacted.