Videographer/Editor in London
Posted 3-04-2014, wanted
Editor/Videographer Job Duties:
• Liaising with clients regarding channel and content requirements.
• Organising and filming video content with artists and other crew-members where necessary.
• Maintain film equipment by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders.
• Editing a variety of different online video content using Final Cut Pro X. This will include green screen editing.
• Cataloguing rushes.
• Backing up footage.
• Delivery and upload of video content to online channels.
• Various other routine office tasks.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Experienced in filming and basic lighting, specifically in working with DSLR cameras.
• Experienced editing using Final Cut Pro X. This will include editing with green screen.
• Knowledge of Photoshop will be advantageous.
Whilst no formal qualifications are required, we are looking for a candidate with extensive editing experience. Experience whilst studying is acceptable and we welcome applications from graduates.
Work hours will normally be between 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. However, extra and variable hours are often required, so the ideal candidate must be flexible to fit around filming schedules. They will spend the majority of their time working at Grass Roots Media’s offices in Farringdon, however there will be some travel to locations involved.
The ideal candidate will be expected to be technically proficient as an editor and videographer. They will have good communication and social skills. They will often be the point of contact for the company and should represent the values and standards accordingly.
The salary will be £20,800 per annum.
The company will be getting several candidates in for a trial period (paid), so it would be advantageous if the candidate had a laptop for this period.
Apply to: Nellie McQuinn