Web Designer - Fashion
Posted 20-09-2011, offered
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Designer with a background in fashion or retail and excellent design and coding skills to take the next steps in their career.
The Web Designer will report into the Online Producer and will be responsible for the following:
· Creative development across web sites, micro-sites, external marketing material and content - ensuring the customer receives a positive, efficient experience
· Producing graphic and HTML content in line with briefs, email designs, site graphics, banner ads and flash animations
· Work closely with the E-commerce team in order to translate designs into fully functional web pages and emails
· Providing support to front-end web development teams
· Designing for print and video when necessary
· Continuously look to improve the user interface using consumer insight with the aim of increasing customer reach, conversion and brand loyalty
· Keeping up to date with new developments in technology, design and best practice
The successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
· Previous experience of designing fashion websites, with experience in e-commerce visual design
· Preferably educated to degree level in relevant subject i.e. web design, graphic design or multimedia
· Excellent design and coding skills
· A creative thinker who is open to new ideas
· An effective communicator with ability work on multiple projects
If this sounds like the job for you and matches your skillset, please get in touch!
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to everyone, but we will try our best!