Web Designer/Graphic Designer
Posted 16-02-2012, offered
EA interactive is seeking an Interactive Graphic Designer to join the creative and online marketing team of Pogo.com, the largest online casual games community. This ideal candidate has design experience in creating strong visual, high converting campaigns for online media.
This position requires an online portfolio demonstrating conceptual and strategic thinking with a focus on designing performance based e-commerce campaigns. This person should have the ability to articulate the rationale behind their design from both a user-centered focus and business perspective.
Portfolio will demonstrate:
• A thorough understanding of typography, layout, color and user interface.
• Marketing design examples that communicate rather than decorate.
• Examples should include where possible integrated campaigns including banners, landing pages, microsites, simple flash applications, etc…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create online banners, landing pages and microsites.
• Take loose requirements from online marketing and product teams and turn them into effective marketing creative.
• Collaborate with creative and product teams to design and optimize new creative solutions in-line with business objectives.
• Design within brand guidelines to ensure designs are brand compliant, confirming to the overall brand identity and strategy, which could include logos, icons, documents and other asset templates.
• 5 years interactive/graphic design experience with a minimum of 3 years in online creative/marketing campaigns.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work to strict deadlines.
• Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash (including AS3).
• Strong communication skill with a team-first attitude.
• Curious, creative problem solver who challenges the status-quo.
• Copywriting, web analytics and HTML5 experience is a plus.
Only shortlisted candidates will contacted