Xcel Brands - Graphic Designer
Posted 22-09-2015, offered
Xcel Brands is looking for a talented, professional freelance web designer with strong WordPress, CSS, HTML, and graphic design experience. We would prefer to have someone who has experience in the Fashion Industry as well experience with still life, digital books, look books, social media, etc.
Major Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Partners with co-workers regarding marketing and web, graphics, layout, and production.
- Communicates with team to produce marketing collateral including, but not limited to, emails, promotional materials, retail materials, website, shopping bags, presentation materials, catalogues and the formatting and updating of company communication materials.
- Liaises with E-Commerce ream to streamline advertising and promotional graphics across all Marketing and E-commerce applications.
- Produces graphic sketches, designs, and copy layouts for a variety of applications.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select styles and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts
- Special projects are completed as needed
- Other duties relating to graphics or marketing may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- 1-3 years experience
- Advanced knowledge of software programs including Mac operating system, Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat Pro, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in web design and development software is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of printing and finishing methods
- Efficiency and speed are essential skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are imperative.
- Must be detail oriented and thorough
To apply and for more information please follow the link bit.ly/xcel_designer_job