Capture Brazil has enjoyed a highly productive and creative season.
"We'd like to thank our outstanding clients from around the world and our dedicated team and suppliers."
- H&M chose Rio de Janeiro's diverse architecture and sunny beaches as the backdrop for a 2009 spring/summer catalogue.
- Modern buildings from Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer were the focus for the 2010 Mercedes-Benz S600 brochure.
- Location scouting in remote parts of Brazil formed a fundamental part of the adventurous ad campaign production for the Anglo-Swiss agricultural company Syngenta.
- Volvo found in Rio's city views many key locations for the 2010 C30 brochure.
- Marie Claire Italia produced beautiful editorial photos in a house perched high on a cliff overlooking the ocean.
- Two days under the sun on an 80 ft. luxury yacht provided the idyllic scene for an Agua de Coco bikini catalogue.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!