The people at Steel love what they do – creating the space for magic to happen. After a busy summer in Africa the team were kept busy through winter with back-to-back projects at home in Cape Town and once again in the stunning mountains of New Zealand.
Recent projects include:
• Regatta by David Short of Gill Turner Agency
• Ford by Michael Schnabel of Marion Enste-Jaspers
• Cubus print & TVC by Klas Ström with Eyes Productions
• Vilebrequin by René Habermacher with Antoine Asseraf
• KappAhl print & TVC by Jimmy Backius of Link Directors with Cameralink
• Lindex by Nick Dorey of D+V Management with AND Production
• Fat Face Winter 15/16 in New Zealand by Sean Cook
• Niesmann+Bischoff by Frederic Streicher of Klaus Stiegemeyer
Always offering first-class production services with a personal touch, Steel looks forward to making more magic in exciting places during the months ahead.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!