Their artists are very busy this season, with some exciting work:
- Crispian Plunkett shot the "Own the spotlight" campaign for Burjuman (Dubai).
- Caroline McClelland travelled to Budapest to shoot the Slim Line range for R1 Imperial Tobacco (Europe).
- Stephen Greeff shot editorials for French FHM and German Instyle magazines.
- Sven Jacobsen shot the local Levis campaign as well as the latest German campaigns for Gabor and T-Mobile.
Infidels' new artists are:
- Christian Conti, an Italian photographer whose clients include Baldini, Messagerie, Yoon and Parasuco Cult.
- Igor Polzenhagen, a local photographer shooting for various local magazines and advertising agencies such as a recent billboard shoot for Carling Black Label with Ogilvy and Mather.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!