- He was booked by DLKW London to shoot the latest campaign for the new Opel Astra Notchback.
- Travelling across Brazil, Erik shot landscapes for ThyssenKrupp for the haefelinger+wagner design agency in Munich.
- He shot pictures of the new Porsche GT2 for Klaus E. Kuester in Spain and Austria. The team also spent 4 weeks shooting the new Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet along beautiful coastal roads in Australia.
- Erik will soon spend four days in a car studio in Duesseldorf working with CGI.
- He shot images for Suzuki-Swift. Agency: Hundertgrad. Creative Director: Michael Spengler.
- Erik began image campaigns for the Caravanning Association with the Red Cell agency, Duesseldorf. Art Director: Alexander Dahlmann.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!