Latest news from the Agentur Neubauer & Springer photographers:
- Wolf-Dieter Böttcher shot for Myself in Munich.
- Robert Brembeck was busy with a production for SZ Magazin.
- Andi Frank had an outdoor shoot in Tenerife for client Karstadt.
- Sandra Seckinger won the international silver award for her calendar "die Zukunft 2008".
- Markus Pritzi shot the new Aigner campaign in Munich, and completed a production for Tush.
- Michael Munique was booked for Manor. His image "Lollipop" was also sold at a recent charity auction in aid of a hospital in Burundi.
- Bernd Opitz shot McCafé for McDonalds, four new images for kitchen experts WMF, and travelled between the north coast and the Alps for a shoot with technology company Infineon.
- Rasmus Kaessmann shot for P&C Review in Munich, completed an ad campaign produced between Spain and "der sächsischen Schweiz" for Active Earth, and was in Austria shooting for Freeride-Fashion. He also shot for Matador on the Baltic coast for Red Bull Big Days.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!