Latest news from Agentur Neubauer & Springer:
- Andi Frank shot sports fashion for Sportpresse, and is currently working on a campaign for Odlo on location in Germany, Austria and Spain.
- Rasmus Kaessman shot the national water polo team for Men's Health, Stuttgart football player Bastuerk for Nike, and a fashion shoot for Peek&Cloppenburg. He is currently working on a production for Stern Magazine in Mallorca.
- Donja Pitsch completed a production in an old warehouse in Paris for Madame Figaro, with renowned French artist Jean Dujardin.
- Michael Munique shot a fashion editorial in Munich with model Tine Fremmen.
- Wolf Dieter Böttcher won the ADC 2008 for his series 'Watch It', published by Stern Magazine.
- Bernd Opitz shot a print campaign for Nivea with agency Draft FCB. AD: Nadia Hatzy. He also shot key visuals for the new AOK campaign in Cape Town, with agency Serviceplan. AD: Saskia Roßnagel.
- Markus Pritzi shot an editorial for Le Monde.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!