Latest news from Berlin-based full service production company Claas Cropp Creative Productions:
- Bäumler studio campaign production with Daniel Jackson, who shot German Olympic athletes in the brand's menswear collection.
- Vanity Fair cover shoot of Tokio Hotel singer Bill Kaulitz, shot by Ellen von Unwerth in Berlin.
- Adidas women's range 2009 campaign, with two teams (photographers Julian Broad and Ben Ingham) in Frankfurt, Main, with Ana Ivanovic and others.
- Elle Italy editorial with Luis Sanchis, c/o Shotview in Berlin.
- Navigon campaign shoot with photographer Grégoire Alexandre in Berlin, where the whole navigation picture was built in a film studio.
Other recent clients include Bank Austria, Danske Bank, Siemens, Caritas, Mercedes-Benz, Deutsche Post, Breuninger, Wöhrl, Appelrath & Cüpper, Park Avenue and Vanity Fair.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!