Glamour photographer Jens Ihnken just finished his world fashion tour, arriving back with great new images:
- Jens shot 'The Concept of Peace Corps' for Bruno Banani.
- He composed images for Paperworld 2008 in Frankfurt.
- Jens photographed the biggest, largest and most erotic billboards for a New York-special for Neue Mode Magazine.
- He completed image campaigns for men's designer-fashion brand Laffitte.
- The Union Investment annual report won two prizes at the international ARC Awards. Jens won a silver award in the 'Photography and Interior Design' category, in association with agency Hundert Grad Kommunikation.
- Jens shot the 2009 spring/summer collection for Mario Barutti.
Check the website for more news from Xing Artproduction.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!