Latest news from the Agentur Neubauer & Springer photographers:
- Still life expert Wolf-Dieter Böttcher shot for Emotion in Munich.
- Rasmus Kaessmann photographed professional windsurfer Florian Jung on location in Rügen for Men's Health.
- Matthias Ziegler shot for SZ magazine and completed the annual report for Fresenius Medical Care. He also photographed the Maldivian president for GQ New York and took portraits of artists in Berlin for L’Uomo Vogue.
- Andi Frank completed production on an outdoor catalogue for Karstadt and shot a recruiting campaign for EADS through agency Publicis in Munich.
- Michael Munique shot for Atelier Torino.
- Sandra Seckinger photographed models aged between 2 and 60 for insurance company WWK in Munich. Images will feature in the next Showcase.
- Donja Pitsch completed a summer catalogue on location in Barcelona for fashion client Bogner and worked on an image campaign in the French Pyrenees for Yves Rocher cosmetics.
- Gabor Ekecs shot a story about GM's Chevy Volt for Time magazine.
- Robert Brembeck photographed an annual report for international medical technology company Draegerwerk Lübeck.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!