Photographer: Daniel Sommer
Agency: Heimat Berlin
Photographer: Eugen Haller
Photographer: Guido Castagnoli
Agency: Winkreative London
Photographer: Jan Rasmus Voss
Title: The Silence
Client: Warner Bros
Photographer: Julian Dufort
Agency: Grey Germany
Photographer: Lorenzo Agius
Photographer: Olaf Unverzagt
Client: Zeit Magazine
Photographer: Tom Stoddart
Client: Clariden Leu
Agency: Contexta Bern
Periscope Creative is thrilled with the launch of its unique new website. The company also recently moved into a gorgeous new office and studio space in the Kreuzberg district of Berlin. The studio is available for rent with images, prices and specifics all available on the website.
Favorite Picture GmbH, a joint venture with former Vanity Fair picture editor Max Miller, has also been successfully launched. Periscope's complete archive is now being handled by Favorite Picture, along with those of leading photographers Maks Richter, Olaf Unverzart, Hadley Hudson, Werner Amann, and many more.
- Tom Stoddart completed another job in his ongoing series for Swiss private bank Clariden Leu.
- Daniel Sommer finished his second shoot for hardware giants Hornbach.
- Returning from Taiwan where he shot the global Taiwan Tourism Bureau campaign, Guido Castagnoli has been kept very busy with regular Monocle Magazine assignments.
- Lorenzo Aguis shot the 'Three Lions, One Tailor' campaign for long-term client Marks & Spencer.
- Julian Dufort recently photographed US football star Michael Bradley for ESPN Magazine.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!