Latest news from Marion Eckhardt Photographers:
- New York-based photographer Mike Ruiz is a new addition to the agency shooting beauty, hair, celebrities and fashion. Clients include L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Eucerin and Alfaparf Milano and magazines such as Vanity Fair, Condé Nast Traveller, Interview, Spanish and Brazilian Vogue and Italian Elle.
- Bruce Soyez-Bernard shot an international ad campaign for Conair with hairstylists Bert Kitzerow and Diego DaSilva and make-up artist Kyriaki Savrani. He also shot a lingerie test with Sex and the City stylist Rebecca Weinberg and a hair test with model Snow from @Qmodels, with hair by Yo-Hey Nakatsuka and make-up by Elena Miglino for MAC.
- Sven Görlich produced a World Cup image for McDonald's and shot on location in South Africa for Nivea Men. He also shot for Schwäbisch Hall, dusch das and Private Wealth magazine.
- Gabor Geissler shot for airberlin and Kitekat.
- Valéry Kloubert won an IF Communication Design Award in the corporate architecture category. His large-format images are currently on display at the MS Wissenschaft. He also shot portraits for Versatel, a range of images for Papierunion, and German football star Lukas Podolski.
- Olaf Tiedje shot for Lidl and worked on a private shoot entitled 'Boberger Dünen'.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!