Berlin-based Miriam Jacks is a talented hair, make-up and SFX artist. Represented by the Nina Klein agency, she trained in Los Angeles and works around the world for international clients. She opened her own make-up store JACKS-Beauty Department a year-and-a-half ago from where she sells beauty products from all over the world.
Recent jobs include:
- Hair and make-up for an upcoming Maxi beauty special with photographer René Shenouda.
- The 2010 F/W collection campaign for Mandarina Duck Travel Edition with photographer Leonardo Corallini.
- The new magazine 'View on Denim' for de Bijenkorf department store, Amsterdam, produced on location over four days in Berlin with photographer Jolijn Snijders.
- Photographer Donater Wenders worked with Miriam on a night shoot with actress Karoline Herfurth for the Schumacher label.
- A fashion spread for French magazine Dealer Deluxe with photographer Roman Goebel and stylist Stephanie Canisius.
Miriam is available for bookings in Cape Town between the 17 January and the 11 March, 2011.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!