The most recent member to join Kombinatrotweiss is London-based photographer Markus Lambert. Markus shows great variety in his high-class fashion, beauty and advertising photography. His latest work was for HundredElevenDays. The label collaborates with well-known international artists to produce unique foulards and scarves made of silk and cotton.
Latest work includes:
- Stefan Milev - new campaign and look book for hip Berlin label Augustin Teboul.
- Kajetan Kandler - campaign entitled 'Kinder brauchen Freunde' for Deutsches Kinderhilfswerk e.V. Agency: TBWA.
- Michael Heinsen - a series of strong and authentic personal portraits in New York. Production: Kings Cross/Eva Steffens.
- Petra van Raaij - personal work with Model Roxanne c/o Boss Models Cape Town.
- Angelika Buettner - editorial for SO CHIC Magazine Paris.
- IZABE.LA - personal work from one of the company's newest faces.
- Matthias Seifarth - personal work from another new addition to the agency's roster.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!