Based in Berlin, Lunik is a full service production company for domestic and international shoots. Services include photo and film productions, location scouting and casting worldwide as well as location permits and logistics, transport and accommodation, prop organization, catering, production management, equipment rental and production services.
Recent productions include:
- Telekom ‘Mobiles Internet’ campaign with Alexandra Maria Lara, shot in Capetown by Photographer Özgür Albayrak, represented by Emeisdeubel.
- eBay spring summer collection with Anda&Masha representing the MeinMix campaign, shot by Joel Rhodin, represented by Agent Bauer.
- DHL-Paket campaign by Murat Aslan, represented by UPFRONT.
- Sparkasse campaign ‘Privatkredit’ shot in Berlin by Gregor Collienne, represented by Birgit Stöver.
- Telekom ‘Pad-Offensive’ by Markus Rössle, represented by Bernd Molzahn, shot in Berlin.
- Intel ‘B2B Creative System International’ campaign, shot in Berlin by Michael Schoenfeld.
Apple, BMW, C1000, Cosmos Direkt, Deutsche Telekom, DHL, eBay, Entega, Intel, JFK Magazine, Mercedes Benz, Rammstein, Reebok, Sparkasse, Wernesgrüner and ZDF
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!