Latest news from Marion Eckhardt Photographers:
- Olaf Tiedje shot the beauty product line for dm in southern Germany and Austria through agency Weitclick. Olaf also shot for Globus.
- Valéry Kloubert shot a selection of craftsmen for Hornbach. He also works regularly for Randstad, shooting portraits of employees for recruitment purposes, and shoots celebrity portraits for DKMS (German Bone Marrow Donor Centre).
- Kristin Schnell shot a campaign for McDonald's Happy Meal.
- Personal work by Gabor Geissler who specialises in animal and people photography.
- Götz Göppert completed personal work with motorcycles, publishing it on French website 4h10. He also works regularly for German pantyhose manufacturer NurDie/Elbeo.
- Celebrity, fashion and beauty photographer Mike Ruiz did a luxurious, baroque-esque shoot for Prestige Magazine.
- Beauty, hair and fashion photographer Bruce Soyez-Bernard did a very sexy shoot 'for Kurv magazine (September 2012) with model Sasha.
- Sven Görlich shot for the new Schwäbisch Hall campaign with agency Ogilvy & Mather, Frankfurt. Among others, he also worked for Bayer/ Bepanthen, Iglo/Chicken Nuggets, Maggi, Philips Male Grooming Campaign and Yokebe/ Laktostop.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!