Photographer: Bruce Soyez-Bernard
Client: Essence Magazine
Photographer: Kristin Schnell
Photographer: Mike Ruiz
Client: Prestige Magazine, Hongkong
Photographer: Gabor Geissler
Photographer: Götz Göppert
Client: Air France Magazine
Photographer: Olaf Tiedje
Photographer: Dirk Heinrich
Photographer: Valéry Kloubert
Client: Deutsche TELEKOM AG
Photographer: Sven Görlich
Latest news from Marion Eckhardt Photographers:
- Animal specialist Gabor Geissler has just finished a big shoot in Cape Town following on from winter motifs near Munich for Fressnapf animal supplies company.
- Sven Görlich specialises in on-set photography and shot many campaign pictures for Iglo Fishsticks in Athens with agency BBDO Proximity Dusseldorf.
- Kids specialist Kristin Schnell completed personal work with kids and fashion.
- Cologne and Dusseldorf-based Valéry Kloubert shot for Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Nuremberg and Munich-based Olaf Tiedje shot personal work with young urbanites in Berlin.
- Götz Göppert worked for Air France Magazine and had the opportunity to fly to Yukatan to photograph beautiful landscapes in Mexico.
- New York-based photographer Mike Ruiz shot brand new graffiti fashion pictures for Prestige Magazine Hong Kong.
- Bruce Soyez-Bernard, also based in New York, completed beauty shots for Essence Magazine with model Eugenia.
- Dusseldorf-based Dirk Heinrich's recent shots for a book project are also featured in this Showcase.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!