Photographer: Antje Merkel
Photographer: Florian Seidel
Photographer: Mat Neidhardt
Photographer: Lisa Wassmann
Photographer: Madame Peripetie
Photographer: Anthony Georgis
Photographer: Leopold Fiala
Photographer: Urban Zintel
Photographer: Van Vincent
UPPERORANGE has been working out of Berlin since 2007. Jochen Hagelskamp, the man behind the show, has a great eye for talent. His background in film and photography combined with years of building a network in Germany and internationally has brought much success for his artists. Since 2012, he has purely focused on the placement of photographers, illustrators and 3D artists.
Latest jobs include:
- Anthony Georgis - Labello and Coke Light.
- Antje Merkel - IngDiba.
- Bodo Vitus - Quality Magazine.
- Florian Seidel - BMW and Telefonica.
- Leopold Fiala - Munich Street Art calendar.
- Lisa Wassmann - Ellen Allien record cover.
- Madame Peripetie - Canon/Maison Martin Margiela.
- Mat Neidhardt - Smart.
- Urban Zintel - Vodafone, Opel, BMW, Stern and Zeit Wissen.
- Van Vincent - WWF and Telecom Italia.
References include Adidas, Allianz, Asics, Audi, Burger King, Beiersdorf, BMW, Coca-Cola, IKEA, IngDIBA, Lamborghini, LBS, Levi's, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nike, Nissan, Philip Morris, Puma, Smart, VW, and many more.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!