Latest news from me photographers Marion Eckhardt:
- Kristin Schnell, specialised in kids, did catalogue work for Jako-o.
- On-set specialist photographer Sven Görlich shot campaign pictures for the Wrigley Airwaves TV spots intended for the UK market. All images were shot in Cape Town.
- Animal specialist Gabor Geissler did some free work with horses and cows.
- Götz Göppert photographed a test that was taken for high-end magazine MotoHero, showing the brand new high-performance BMW S1000 RR HP4 motorbike in a tunnel in Paris.
- Nuremberg-based Olaf Tiedje completed a series of images in Austria for dm.
- Daniel Reinhold, people and fashion photographer based in Hamburg, did some lifestyle personal work - a series entitled 'Camden Market'.
- New York-based photographer Mike Ruiz photographed a fashion theme for Prestige Magazine Hong Kong entitled 'Blinded by the Light.“
- New York-based Bruce Soyez-Bernard did some personal beauty shots with model Isabella Farrell.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!