Photographer: Markus Thums
Artist: Evil Jared Hasselhoff from Bloodhouse Gang
Photographer: Waldemar Brzezinski
Actress: Katherina Nesytowa
Photographer: Kristin Schnell
Client: FITZ Summer Catalogue 2014
Photographer: Gabor Geissler
Photographer: Riccardo Bernardi
Client: Chasseur Magazine
Title: Urban Naiad
Photographer: Daniel Reinhold
Photographer: Sven Görlich
Advertising Agency: Grey Moscow
Production: Rabbicorn Media
Photographer: Götz Göppert
Photographer: Valéry Kloubert
ME Photographers Marion Eckhardt welcomes new entry, advertising specialist and people and portrait photographer, Markus Thums. Markus lives in Vienna with his family and has already earned several awards in Austria, including 'Venus' in Silver and Bronze in 2014. Featured in this Showcase is a portrait of Evil Jared Hasselhoff from Bloodhouse Gang. Further work from the ME roster includes:
- Photographer and film-maker Riccardo Bernardi just completed a fashion set for Chasseur Magazine with Urban Naiad. See more here.
- Daniel Reinhold did a test shoot with model Stephanie.
- Waldemar Brzezinski is also specialised in taking photos of artists, such as actors and musicians. The actress featured in this Showcase is Katherina Nesytowa.
- Kristin Schnell, specialist in kids photography, took pictures for the brand new FITZ summer 2014 catalogue. Her photos can also be seen on www.fit-z.de
- Animal specialist Gabor Geisler photographed two French bulldogs in his studio.
- On-set photographer Sven Görlich shot pictures for the Opel beach campaign spot with the Opel Astra GTC hatchback for Grey Moscow and Rabbicorn Media, formerly known as Bakery Films, HH.
- Götz Göppert produced a great series of pictures for Freeway Magazine with Paul Cox, who is specialised in making custom-made Choppers, Chopper parts, leather work, hand crafted knives and more.
- Valery Kloubert presents a portrait of a businessman that he produced for Randstad.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!