Munich-based stylist from a creative family background - her father an interior designer, sister a fashion designer. Petra herself works as a stylist, developing fashion concepts, responsible for catalogue production, backstage manager for fashion shows, developing concepts for editorials, as well as art direction.
Project highlights from the last month:
- '1st Fashion Night Munich', Unicef in Munich, with model Eva Padberg and Hannelore Elsner
- Ford supermodel contest Switzerland for model agent Visage in Zurich
- Art direction for 'Karstadt Kompakt' in Hamburg
- Hertie catalogue in Marakesch, Mallorca and Miami
- Styling for Betty Barclay, Vera Mont and Gil Bret, and the new Lucia and Lecomte catalogue
- Styling and art direction for fashion designer Susanne Wiebe's look book and catalogue
- Cover story for Swiss Faces magazine
- Street shoot in Munich with Bernd Bryant
- Shooting for Madeleine in St Moritz
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!