Elke Froschauer 'represented by' started 18 years ago in Munich and now covers all areas of production including casting, location scouting and art buying. The agency offers expertise in food, still, car, landscape, reportage, people, architecture, lifestyle, CGI for editorial and advertising.
Elke describes her company as a 'personally managed agency that has always been based on our search for young unknown talented photographers and creating a market around them'. Artists represented include Adrian Greiter, Ansgar Pudenz, Enno Kapitza, Jerome Bischler and Jens Erbeck.Current jobs:
- Ansgar Pudenz shot the new campaign for Paulaner Hell as well as the black & white portrait series published in Designer Digest No.99
- Adrina Greiter produced new beauty-stills for Amica
- Jerome Bischler shot the book 'Sweet Sin' for Werd Verlag
- Enno Kapitza was booked by Monocle, Stern, SZ and Migros magazines
- And recent CGI artwork by Jens Erbeck
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!