A selection of recent jobs from the Zeezoo photographers:
- Thomas Balzer shot a campaign for Publicis Munich and client Stihl.
- Uwe Krejci worked with Club Aldiana, Brita Water Filters and Bayer Schering.
- Benno Kraehahn shot a campaign for the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, and produced a selection of images for Vanity Fair.
- Julia Blank shot a series for watch catalogue My Time, produced ad images for Reiz and a catalogue for the fashion designer Sonja Marohn.
- Norbert Kniat shot the Christmas campaign for Karstadt and agency Grey. He produced images for shoe company Stiefelkönig, and completed a shoot with BBH London for Lynx (deodorant).
- Günther Philipp shot a campaign on location in Mali for Welthungerhilfe with Scholz & Friends, Berlin. He also completed a campaign for Staedtler (Stationery). He is currently working on a campaign for Evonik.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!