Petra Wiebe is a Munich-based stylist with experience in design, production and editorial work. With a creative family background she began her career as a window designer, eventually becoming a stylist with responsibility for developing fashion and editorial concepts, catalogue production, backstage fashion show management and art direction. Recent highlights include:
- 2nd 'Fashion Night Munich', with sister Susanne Wiebe.
- Swimsuit-shoot in the Maldives for Madeleine Privacy with photographer Manfred Keupen.
- Styling for Basler in Monaco, Cote d' Azur with Holger Eckstein.
- Story for Italian Diva e Donna with photographer Sarah Wilson.
- Campaign shoot for Triumpf Valisere Asia with photographer Norbert Bäres in Venice.
- Beachwear and swimsuit catalogue on location in Bahia, Brazil.
- Location scouting in Buenos Aires.
- New Spring/Summer Campaign and catalogue for Kaufhof in Miami, with photographer Sarah Wilson.
In December she will be styling the Ford Super Model Contest in Zurich with Peek & Cloppenburg, and will be travelling again to Miami for the new Spring Kaufhof campaign.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!