Latest news from Lucid Representation:
- Dan Kennedy has been in Ethiopia photographing villagers and the work of animal charity The Brooke for Weekend magazine.
- In between his editorial work, Mark Harrison has been photographing cheeky children for a Sensodyne campaign for Grey.
- Ella Webber has just returned from LA where she completed both commissioned editorial shoots and work for her personal project 'The Magic Castle'.
- Stephanie Rushton is working on a new environmental portrait project about eccentrics.
- Fashion and Portrait photographer Kirk Edwards has joined the agency and will be working from New York and London.
- Simon Archer is recovering from an intense few months shooting the interiors pages for the Next Catalogue.
- Natalie Read has been very busy styling celebrities and fashion stories for a mix of UK and international clients.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!