It has been a busy start to the year for the team at Vue, with shoots including:
- Dylan Collard worked for Karmarama and the Crime Investigation Channel.
- Deirdre O'Callaghan shot for Oxfam and also flew to Morocco with U2.
- Penny Cottee shot an ad for Galaxy.
- Tim Kent travelled to Germany to shoot a Mini campaign.
- Alan Powdrill worked with RKCR Y&R and Virgin Media.
- Morgan Silk has just finished a landscape campaign for Network Rail.
- Jonathan Minister teamed-up once again with CDP and National Express.
- David Balhuizen was shooting for Men's Health and started his new project 'The Assistants'.
- Garry Simpson worked on campaigns for Peugeot and Tassimo.
April also saw David Balhuizen, Dylan Collard and Morgan Silk nominated in the 2009 AOP Awards.
Check the website for more information, and see Vue's Blog.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!