Jamie Stephen Represents has enjoyed a year of great images and fantastic clients:
- John Bennett shot a series of striking perfume images for the Debenhams Christmas campaign.
- Dean Marsh went out to Hampstead Heath to shoot a humorous new campaign for Freeview.
- Omer Knaz continues to be a firm favourite with Harrods Magazine, shooting a glamorous jewellery story for their Christmas edition.
- Mike Sugrue created an assortment of startling cityscape images in Chicago and continued to broaden his portraiture portfolio.
- Jason Lowe shot a charitable campaign in conjunction with Hovis to raise awareness for the Poppy Appeal.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!