Photographer: Stuart Hall
Title: Frozen Oceans
Photographer: Gary Burchell
Client: John Lewis
Photographer: Simon Mills
Photographer: Patrice de Villiers
Photographer: Andrzej Dragan
Illustration: Finger Industries
Photographer: Peter Lippmann
Client: Chivas Regal
Photographer: Tim Macpherson
Client: Getty Images
The Carolyn Trayler Agency represents top advertising photographers and recently moved into the broader spectrum of visual images, having been joined by some talented illustrators and animators.
- Stuart Hall risked life and limb hanging out of a helicopter for his personal series 'Frozen Oceans'.
- Gary Burchell recently completed a series of press ads to run alongside Adam & Eve's 'Always a Woman' campaign for John Lewis.
- Simon Mills last year moved into still life and the images in this Showcase form part of a recent personal series on liquids.
- Patrice de Villiers shot a tasty looking bacon sandwich for KFC through BBH.
- Andrzej Dragan created a fascinating portrait of composer and comedian Tim Minchin.
- Finger Industries were commissioned by digital design company Green Target to create a number of animated shorts for the HSBC website.
- Peter Lippmann created a luxurious shot for Chivas Regal through Euro RSCG London.
- Tim Macpherson's 'Flatshare' project recently featured in the Creative Review as one of the most popular images on the Getty website.
- Jasper White recently shot in Tenerife for The Post Office through Mother.
- Stuart Hall and Jeremy Hudson have been shortlisted for this year's Campaign Photo Awards.
- Resident illustrators Chris Bianchi and Athier have been putting pen to paper in fabulous ways.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!